Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cat on a Cold Stone Tomb (with apologies to Tennessee Williams)

The feline in this photo probably found this perch particularly fine.

I'm not sure exactly what it was that so captivated this creature, but I do know that my imagination ran wild over what appeared to be a black cat guarding a tomb. Poe would be pleased. I snapped this picture outside Bruton Parish Church in Colonial Williamsburg, VA. I also got a look at the name on the stone. (!) More to come of this.
.
Writer's Quote:
"We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master." --Ernest Hemingway

No comments:

Writer Gregory L. Norris and editor Tom English discuss the impact of daytime soaps on story-telling and the horror genre

Gregory L. Norris, Writer: BLACK INFINITY 3 : Some of my earliest memories involve Dan Curtis's dreamy soap opera set in coastal Maine, ...